Make the most of your ELC Scheme

 

with New Leaf Distribution

The MoD's Enhanced Learning Credits Scheme (ELC) is an initiative to promote lifelong learning amongst members of the Armed Forces. The ELC scheme provides financial support in the form of a single up-front payment in each of a maximum of three separate financial years. You are reminded that ELC funding is only available for pursuit of higher level learning i.e. for courses that result in a nationally recognised qualification at Level 3 or above on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) (England and Wales), a Level 6 or above on the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF) or, if pursued overseas, an approved international equivalent qualification.

New Leaf Distribution are an Approved ELC Provider, our Provider Number is 2322. Full details of your scheme are available at www.enhancedlearningcredits.com.

Level of Claims: A total of three claims can be made either within your service or up to 10 years of leaving. There are two tiers of ELCAS claims available:

Lower tier - up to £1000 for those who have served up to 4 years as at 01 April 2008. New Leaf Distribution have a tailor made scheme to support the ELCAS scheme. This above scheme works on the basis that you make a personal contribution (20% of the course fee upfront - £262.80), with the remaining 80% being claimed directly to ELCAS by New Leaf Distribution. This would include training until you pass (£834.00 incl VAT) plus ifs registration for your CeMAP 1, 2 and 3 (cost of £480.00). This means that by using one of your ELCAS claims with New Leaf Distribution you could be gain your CeMAP qualification for an amazing cost to you of £262.80.

Higher tier - up to £2000 for those who have served not less than 8 years eligible service as at 01 April 2008. Work is currently in progress to bring you an amazing scheme which will take you to a new dimension in terms of qualifications and experience within the financial services industry. This scheme would allow you, if entitled to use fully utilize your ELC Higher tier. Watch this space for updates.

Do not despair if you are ineligible to claim ELCAS! Should you be ineligible to claim Enhanced Learning Credits but still wish to pursue a career in the financial services industry, remember you are likely to be entitled to at least one of the following allowances from MOD funds:

Individual Resettlement Training Cost (IRTC) grant if within your resettlement phase. Standard Learning Credits (SLC).

Complete and submit an ELC claim form (available at www.enhancedlearningcredits.com) and have approved by your Education Staff. ELCAS must receive this from at least 15 clear working days prior to the commencement of your chosen course.

The Enhanced Learning Credits Administration Service (ELCAS) provide the administrative support for the ELC Scheme. Education Staff are responsible for approval of both ELC Application and Claims.

What to do now? Reserve a place on your selected course at New Leaf by calling Sarah or Tina on 01702 431130 or use the form below if you prefer.

 

ELCAS enquiry form

To find out more about training using your ELCAS entitlement please complete the form below.

 

 

 

12 3 6 9

Training Pages

Other Links

The only network that allows
you to decide to be happy

Newleaf Heart Beat

The 12 part goal matrix (12PGM™)

is formed upon the basic success theories of goal setting, handed down through the ages.

Newleaf SPS - our CPD Programme

This course is recognised by The London Institute of Banking & Finance as meeting the standards for on-going CPD required by retail investment advisers.